This page will contain links to all the articles/posts that have been posted online at this blog (the ones done by myself or contributors only) . To Read one of the posts/articles just click on the photo/text link below.
- LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIS: 02 “Edmonds At 20,000 Feet” - Flying on Airplanes is an adventure for some people but been 6foot 6, 21 hour flight and Noel Edmonds for your inflight entertainment , its going to be a long long flight!
- LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIS: 01 – “TEMPTED BY BAY” - First column for new team member Chris Banks new section, first up will Chris be tempted by his urge to go see Transformers Dark Of The Moon?
- HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU A MOVIE BEFORE THE AMERICAN DO – In The UK/Ireland this week Thor was released 9 days before the eventual American release on May 6th, sadly some didnt like the fact someone was seeing the movie before they did.
- FILM AND TV WORTH PAYING FOR? – the UK audio-visual industry launches a new campaign that aims to win hearts and minds on copyright and creativity. The new campaign seeks to address the continued challenge posed by copyright infringement which accounts for annual losses of over 500 million.
- The Holy Grail Of Cinemas:One Fans quest to find the ultimate cinematic experience – As cinemas get bigger and smaller ones disappear its nice to have some traditional cinematic experiences like the ones you remeber from days gone by, this is part one of the quest to find those missing experiences, do they still exist?(posted August 8th, 2010)
- Who is Mesrine? – Who is Jacques Mesrine? With the recent release of the excellent Mesrine:Death Instinct and soon part 2 of the epic, this will explain breifly who the man was (posted – August 20th, 2009)
- Arsebreakers: Are movies getting longer or poorer? – In the last 10 years many of the movies especially blockbusters are getting longer, why? do they deserve the running time? (posted – August 8th, 2009)
- Watch and Buy after cinemas: A new way for movies? – Going to your HMV store instead cinema is this the way to watch movies in the future? (posted - August 3rd, 2009)
- Cinemas in China (Guangzhou Style). Part 1 – First part of my story of my time watching movies in China’s 3rd largest city, Guangzhou. (posted – July 28th, 2009)
- Cinemas in China (Guangzhou Style). Part 2 - Second part of my story of cinema’s in Guangzhou. (posted – July 28th, 2009)
- Sherlock Holmes: Do we need another version? – On Boxing day this year Robert Downey Jnr plays the role of Guy Ritchie’s version of Baker Street famous Detective do we need another version? (posted – July 5th, 2009)
- Astroboy new film, is it a Americianizing of a kids iconic animation? - Osama Tezuka’s classic Anime Astroboy gets the big hollywood makeover a cartoon that many adults grew up loving as a child. so is this Astroboy been Americianized destroying many peoples memories? (posted – July 5th, 2009)
- People say the silliest Things - No matter how obivious things are people still come out with some silly things (posted – June 29th, 2009)
- Neds and Cinema’s -No matter what part of UK where your from we all have them, chavs, scallys or in Scotland Ned’s. (posted – June 24th, 2009)
- Local Cinema: Support Them! – There a dying breed and are been killed off by big American style 10plus multiplex cinemas, local cinema are where you get the true cinema experience (posted – June 22nd, 2009)
- Copyright - we need it but how some companies use it against people when you are helping them is crazy (posted – June 17,2009)
- 2009-2011 is it a 1980′s kids dream or a nightmare? - The last few years and 2009 through to 2011 the boom of remakes and movie versions of 1980′s programmes and films. So if you where a kid of the 1980′s is this a dream to see these movies or just a big nightmare? (posted – June 16th, 2009)
- Sir Christopher Lee we salute you - iconic face of horror genre Christopher lee gets a knighthood and we salute you sir! (posted – June 14th, 2009)
- Who ate all the pocorn?? You fat …. – Go to cinema to watch movies, not to laugh at a young obeese boy who wants to eat everything his dad can buy and even ask for permission to fart!! (posted – June 12th, 2009)
- Picture This – fictional look at someone who voted for BNP at elections and how silly he was to do vote for scum like BNP (posted – June 10th, 2009)
- Gandalf vs. Dumbledore – Two great characters played by different people but many people think its the same actor, how sad (posted – june 7th, 2009)
- Popcorn – a brief account of the history of popcorn (posted – June 7th, 2009)
- Noughties: A decade of Remakes – why is there been so many remakes or reboots? have the creative flow of writers dried up? (posted – May 29th, 2009)